Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Procrastination

Okay, I’m slack. Or just sharpening my skills at procrastination. There will be a round-the-world book this week! The thing is I haven’t finished reading it yet.
On Sunday I went to the main (not very good) library and got out two books. Then I went to a suburban (awesome) library and got out five books, one of which is my round-the-world book and actually quite good. Unfortunately I convinced myself that reading other books as ‘research’ is just as valid as reading my round-the-world book, and as it’s been my birthday this week I felt justified in procrastinating. Or perendinating (=super-procrastinating). So I started the book on Sunday, but since then I’ve finished four other books and started a fifth. I tend to chain-read.
But it shall be up later. I made a goal and I am sticking to it. Or sticking in its general area.
What do you do to procrastinate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?